Here’s are a few things you can do to keep building on the incredible momentum of #DayWithoutUs
- First, link up with a local repro justice or voting rights formation in your area and GET INVOLVED. They need you — in more ways than you can think. Give them your talent, your time, and your treasure.
- If you weren’t able to watch the livestream of #DayWithoutUs, don’t worry — we got you. You can check out the replay of the full recording HERE, and we’ve created a resources page on our website with curriculum and other materials from our organizers and partners. And don’t forget to Share the Day Without Us content with your people.
- Sign up to be an Election Defender. You will get a chance to work with our teammates Tiffany Flowers, Angela Peoples and Leslie Mac. To get more info about becoming an Election Defender text FRONTLINE to 30403
- Finally, support folks in places where our people are confronted with the realities of climate crises.
- We encourage you to support families in Florida, especially dealing with the aftermath of Hurricane Ian. Visit the Community Emergency Operations Center in collaboration with The Smile Trust to get more info and donate.
- Check out The Peoples Advocacy Institute in Jackson, Mississippi. They are still fighting for access to clean drinking water.
Join Us, Friday September 30th!
We are choosing to remove ourselves
#DayWithoutUS emphasizes the autonomy of participants above all. We will move participants from education to absorption to action around reproductive justice and democracy defense, realizing that work encompasses labor, climate, racial, disability, housing, and gender justice. By hosting in-person gatherings and virtual teach-ins in communities across the country, we’ll share information and immediately connect people with local reproductive justice, democracy, and organizing work happening where they live.